Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just like a kid again!

I am so excited for Christmas this year. Ashlynn will be so much fun! It's just as exciting as when I was a kid and I couldnt wait to open my presents.
I bought her a Cinderella doll and left it in the car. Well she saw it in the bag and she says in her funny little voice, 'Oh my Cinderella doll.' She is so funny. The thing is- when she opens it on Christmas she will remember that she saw it in the car. Good thing she doesnt get the whole Santa thing yet.
One more funny thing about Ash, when we are driving home at night she looks out her window 'and she says, 'Look the moon is coming with us.' It's so fun to hear her talk and try to work new words that she has learned into sentences. She is so funny!
Anyway, here are some more pictures of her just kickin back.


Ashlynn loves sitting like this. I think it's so cute!







Gavin, Isaac and Ash at Gavy's birthday party.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin cute.

The Bullocks said...

I totally agree that is one of the funnest parts of having kids, they totally get me excited again. I love all holidays so much more with them.
I miss you guys so much. I hope you got some good deals, I heard you were our at 4:00, good job, I was as well. I'll have to tell you my deals later. love ya