Thursday, December 6, 2007

No Christmas cards and a few funny stories

Well I tried to get some pictures of the kids to send out Christmas cards and it didnt go that well. So I most likely wont send one out. Bah Humbug. I'm going to give it one more shot but if I cant get a good picture we might just have to do Valentine's day cards. Here are a couple of pictures from round one of picture taking.

I have some funny stories about Ashlynn. She seems to pick up a new word every week. This weeks word is 'wowzers'. Dont know where she learned it but it's funny.

A few weeks a go I went to Toys R Us with Ashlynn and my mom. Ashlynn found this Cinderella doll that she liked so I let her carry the box around in the store. We left it there and then a few days later I went back to get it. Well I left it in the car and she saw the box and said 'I want my Cinderella doll'. She didnt even see the doll just the bottom of the box. Well I finally wrapped it and I am keeping the presents at my moms house. Today we were over there and she saw the presents all wrapped and she points to the one that is her Cinderella doll and she says, 'Oh look my Cinderella dolls in there.'

One more story. I have been asking Ashlynn what she wants Santa to bring her for Christmas but she usually never says what she wants. I didnt think she really got the whole 'Santa' thing but the other day she told me that she wanted a horse and I said, 'You do' and she looked at me all excited and said, 'hey maybe santa will bring it.' Too bad he's not bringing one.






5 comments:

The Bullocks said...

That's so funny about the cinderella doll. so much for surprise. it reminds me of when Gavin was sitting on dad lap when he was dressed up as santa, and said oh papa look what I got. that's so funny.
Cute pictures of the festivle of the trees that totally makes me home sick. that's one of my favorite parts of Christmas. love ya

Amber said...

Yeah! Another blogging friend! This is such a nice way of communication. The kids look too cute! Isn't so frustrating when they don't cooperate!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas and YES we would love to see you come up this next year!!
Take Care,
Amber Hoffmann

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! ash is so funny......

Unknown said...

by the way austin is looking a lot more like mark now.....

Unknown said...

hey i just noticed that i bought avery that same dress for christmas! i didn't take any pics of her in it tho.....

i will & post them so you can see it.....i found the dress at TCP and it was 7 bucks on clearance! sweeeeet!!!!