Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back from Vacation

Well we have a billion pics from vacation and the best ones were taken by our friends that we went with. Anyway, I will have to do two posts about vacation.
The cruise was great! It was so relaxing, even though the chocolate bar that they had absolutely sucked. Most of the food did, but I still have no regrets. It was great. We went to Cozumel and Cayman Islands. It was so warm and so good to get away from this crappy snow.


Mark and I in Cozumel




Our friends Blake and Lindsey that went on the cruise with us.




The photographer on our cruise ship would come around each night and take pictures of us as couples and then individually so Mark and Blake would make the funniest faces. He finally stopped taking their pictures. They wanted $12.95 for one picture so we just took a picture of our pictures.





Mark was really worried that he would get sun burned while we were at the Cayman Islands so he took extra precautions to make sure he was safe. Never mind that he looks like a crazy man.




We went snorkeling and swimming with the sting rays in Grand Caymen. This is just a picture of our boat ride to the place.





4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!! I wonder why Mark is so worried about getting sunburned - maybe it has something to do with that tanning episode a few years back!! (Hope he doesn't kill me for mentioning that one!)

Unknown said...

OMG i remember that tanning episode!!!!!!!!!!!

haaaaaaaaa! one MORE thing to tease mark about. there are so many.

linds you look great & oh so cute as usual. love the braids...i bet that was easy & nice to not have to worry about your hair while you were there.

The Bullocks said...

I don't think I've heard about the tanning episode.
I love those pictures. and I'm so jealous.

Ashley said...

I am glad someone else mentioned the tanning episode, because I would have if no one else did. It is to funny. You look cute. I can't believe you went snorkeling.