Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Well I really dont have much to say. We havent been doing much, but I thought I would post some pictures that I found anyway and a little bit about the kids. (I feel like my posts are so boring, I really need to improve my blogging skills. All the ones I read are so great.) I'm not fishing for compliments, I am just warning you that it might be boring to read.

Ashlynn is just up to the usual, singing princess songs all day, changing her clothes to something that has princesses on it (usually her p.j.'s) and messing up her hair after my attempt to fix it. Some of my favorite things that she says are 'wishwish' for licorice and 'liplips' for lipstick and 'wandywand' for candyland. She talks really well, but its funny to hear her say some things.

Austin is 6 months and finally sleeping through the night!!! He is getting so big. He weighs 17 lbs. and is in the 80th percentile for heighth. He is the happiest little guy ever.

I will try and get a video of Ash and Austin playing together. It is so cute. Austy loves Ash and gets so excited to play with her. It' so cute to watch them play.

That's all for now. By the way, does anyone know an easy way to get a 2 1/2 year old to sleep in a bed and not a crib? And Katie, how is the whole room sharing going?

TTFN

Ash and Isaac playing a game, I guess. It looks like they did something naughty and are scared.



Ashlynn found the bandaids.



Ash and Austy are ready for summer!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love the sunglasses!! I'm assuming you're talking to me about the room sharing - well, it's okay. Jenna goes down at 8 and then we put Dani down around 9 or 9:30. Then Dani has been getting up between 4 and 5 and I just run in there before she really starts crying, and Jenna sleeps thru it all. So it has worked out okay. And Jenna still cries out in the night (really, REALLY, loud) but it doesn't seem to bother Dani, either. Are you gonna do that with yours?

The Bullocks said...

I'm glad you've posted again.. I always love your posts, you just need to update more.
good luck with the sharing rooms thing. I think it just depends on the personality. when Bailee and Tyson share it's a nightmare, because Bailee thinks it's play time. But when Tyson and Davis share it's no big deal because Tyson just goes straight to bed and could care less either way. Good Luck.

Unknown said...

good grief it's not boring to hear what you guys are up to.....SOME of us never get to see you....and NEVER hear from you except when mark calls at 930pm to ask nate about tax crap.

anyhooooo so ummm....ash is hysterical. i can't wait until we come out to visit again!

and holy cow! avery weighed 17 pounds at her last check up! i can't believe austin is so big!!

did you hear that if their baby is a boy, aj wants to name him MARK BENJAMIN ORMOND the Second?

gotta love being an ormond on days like this...

Kristen said...

Hi! I'm Katie's friend in Florida. My 3 year old just did the same thing with a brand new box on band-aids earlier this week. Gotta love it...huh? I've always taken the crib mattress and just put that on the floor for a few weeks to get my kids used to sleeping in a bed. Once they have that down I put them in a real bed. As for keeping them in bed...its tough. The best thing we've done is just brought them right back to bed without talking to them or anything. I also think it helps if you give them a little time 15 minutes or so to "read" in bed before you turn out the lights. So there are a bunch of suggetions froma stranger!!! Good luck!!!