Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What's going on?

Nothing to exciting is going on. But here's what we've been doing:

We took a trip to the zoo with lots of cousins. It was crazy but so much fun! Ashlynn has been in to gardening and has been trying to help my mom with her flowers (scary).

Austin started crawling and is all over the place and into everything. He is getting tubes in tomorrow and I cant wait.

They both have been loving being outside and swimming! I hate days when we cant get outside!!

One more thing, Ashlynn has been adding 'ed' to the end of everything and it sounds so funny. She pronounces it like the name Ed. She has also learned the word 'stupid' and likes to say it with everything. Great! Why do they seem to pick up those things and not other things they should??? Kids...

Anyway, as always here are a few pics..... thanks Janica for telling me about this- I love it.

(notice Ashlynn's hair- it can look cute. too bad I can't do it.)




5 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't believe he is crawling! gosh.....and we've only seen him that one time....i hate missing stuff!!!!!

me said...

cute kids! how fun...

Ashley Rae said...

So fun... I love summer. It's nice that you've been able to go out and enjoy it. Very adorable kids.
And yes, I totally agree with the whole "kids picking up things they shouldn't" thing. Haha. It's cute she adds "ed" to everything. Funny, funny.

Katie said...

She and Bailey sure look a lot a like when their hair is the same. Such cute girls. I wish we could be close so Jenna and Ashlynn coul play together. They could be best friends!!!

Candie said...

Cute pics, you will have to tell my how you put them together like that. We need to get together soon.