Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's about time........

So, I know I havent posted forever and this post is going to be kind of lame. But oh well.
Here's what's been going on with the kids-

Ashlynn is real big into fixing her own hair and wont let me do it at all (see picture below). She is still into picking out her own clothes too. It's an everyday battle. So, if you ever see us and wonder why we look like white trash, that might be why.
She has been really sweet though too. Through out the day she will just say, 'mom, I love ya, or mom I like ya.'
Her favorite movie right now is The Polar Express. The other day she was helping my mom put up Christmas decorations and she found a stocking with little tiny bells on it. And she started shaking it and she said, 'Grandma, I believe'. (From the Polar express). She cant wait for Christmas!

Austin is into everything. He climbs on everything. He has figured out that if he pushes the chairs around he can climb on the chair and then on to something higher. He wants everything he cant have (the laptop for example-one reason posting has been so hard). Oh ya, his other favorite toy is the toilet!
He still isnt a very good sleeper so I have excepted the fact that we will be up at 6 or 6:30 every morning. Oh well.
Austin loves books and knows what the dog, monkey and owl say. He is just starting to pick up little words. He loves waving and blowing kisses.

Well I guess that's it. More stories after Christmas!! TTFN


Austin just being crazy



Ashlynn after she just fixed her hair and picked out her clothes for the day (this outfit is one of the better ones.)



Another thing Austin likes to do is sit in this swing when his cousin Lily is sitting in the other one.



Lunch with the cousins!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love Ashlynn's one piggy tail! That is so funny! Your Christmas card is so cute! I love the picture with Santa! It will be so fun to see you guys at Bunco!

Unknown said...

OMG you finally found an excuse to walk around with the kids looking like white trash!!! i wonder how i could spin that one to use it for the boys.....*LMAO*

linds you crack me up. makes me miss you guys even more.

Ashley Rae said...

Haha- I love that Ashlynn loves to dress herself and do her hair. She looks fabulous. Good for you for letting her do it herself. Pick your battles, right? lol

Austin's favorite toy is the toilet?... I think you guys should buy him some better toys for Christmas. ;)