Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog Update #1 New Pictures

Since I haven't blogged forever, I am going to try and do as many posts as I can tonight since I am already doing it. I haven't been much in the blogging mood lately. So here is post #1.
Ashlynn and Austin's new pictures. Ashlynn was so cute when we went to get pictures. She just sat and smiled the entire time. She was so excited because the lady asked her to do the 'princess pose'. Austin on the other hand wasn't very good. No one could get him to smile. I think we got pretty good pictures considering. The only thing that would make Austin even do anything was when my mom told him he could play with the lawn mower when he got home if he would smile. Anyways, after the pictures I took the kids home and about a half hour later I took Austin's temp. and it was at 102. Poor kid.

So here are the pictures: Ashlynn is 4 and Austin is 23 months. Time flies when you're having fun!! Or going insane. Seriously how do people do it with more than 2 kids?




















1 comments:

Doney Days said...

Your kids are adorable!!