Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HOME

Well, we finally got our own place and we are loving it. Back in December we decided to build a house and we closed the middle of February. It went so fast. Ashlynn and Austin are loving it. Although Austin does occasionally ask if we will move his bed back to Papa's. And after we visit my mom and dad, Ashlynn always says, 'I really miss Grandma and grandpa.' So even though they like the new house, they sure miss my mom and dad.
Anyway, for those of you living in Houston, Pennsylvania, Colorado, or Saudi Arabia, here is a picture of the new place. Feel free to come and visit anytime. Eventually, I will get around to putting up pictures of the inside but for now this will have to do.


9 comments:

Krishelle said...

Beautiful house! I am so excited for you!

Kim McCann said...

Congrats Linds! What a nice house! Where is it?

Ashley Rae said...

I love it!! It is a beautiful house! Congrats on the move :)

Katie said...

I absolutely love it! I was wondering if it had all worked out. Congrats. I'm sure it's been very stressful and you all need a vacation so why don't you head on out here to PA for a little R & R!!

Dave and Rachel said...

Congrats you guys! I love the red and tan!! Where is it at?

The Bell Family said...

So Pretty!!! It's close by to us right? Now that its warming up, we'll get together (whether you like it or not)! :)

The Bell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love your new home, it's gorgeous!

Johnston Family said...

I am so glad that you moved in by me! What a cute blog! And, how do you know Ryan & Katie?