Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Nothing

So I have been trying to get some new pictures of Ashlynn and a video of Austin to post but I cant seem to record Austin and make him laugh at the same time- unless you want a blurry video (even worse than I usually do) and Ashlynn will not let me take any pictures of her.
So until I get some new pictures I'll just let you know what's been going on:

Ashlynn has started going pee in the potty! She is doing really well. She hasnt gotten the #2 down yet but hopefully that will come. She got a new barbie dress and between that and her princess p.j.'s that is all she will wear. Her favorite movie right now is Hairspray and she asks me to fix her hair like Tracy on hairspray. Funny little girl.


Austin is four months now. He still isn't sleeping through the night yet, but he's getting better. I can get him to laugh so easily and it is so cute. He is a really good baby. He just started eating cereal and vegetables and he loves them.

Well when I can get some pictures and some video I will post them.

TTFN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome can't wait!

ash is so funny! i can just see her wearing those two things.....

i can't belive austin is so big!

The Bullocks said...

that's so cute. you have to record Ashlyn now this is just the cutest age.. you will be shocked at how different she is in just a year. love ya

Katie said...

Yay for peeing in the potty. We've tried to put Jenna on a few times because she always tells us "poop" but she hasn't followed thru with anything. I'm sure she's still too young, but it's worth a shot!! Hope you're getting excited for your cruise. You guys will have a blast!