Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was so much fun this year. It was warm outside and Ashlynn loved trick-or-treating. Mark out-did himself this year again by shaving his head so that he could dress up as a baby. I added a picture from last year though just for memories. Anyways, here's what we got.

Mark as a baby this year



Mark as Officer Dangle last year




Austin was Charlie Brown




Ashlynn, Bailee, Tyson, Austin and Davis




More Austin




Ashlynn and Bailee again




And Ashlynn as Cinderella

3 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

HAHAHA! I love the Officer Dangle costume! Seriously. Mark's baby costume is hysterical, too. lol. And ok, Austin makes the most adorable Charlie Brown, ever. And Ashlynn's Cinderella costume is super cute.

Did you dress up?

Lindsey said...

Hi Linds! Ashlynn looks so pretty as Cinderella! (I'm sorry I never got you the shoes I had!) I love Austin as Charlie Brown too! So cute! And Mark is sooo funny! His costumes are great!!!

The Bell Family said...

Jeff has been laughing for days at Mark's halloween costumes! So funny!!! Your kids are adorable! It looks like they had a good time!