Sunday, November 9, 2008

Photo Tag

Thanks Lindsey for the photo tag. If you haven't been tagged, here's how it works:

Go to the picture area on your computer, pick the 4th picture in the 4th folder, post it and then tell about it.

So here's mine. It's a picture of Ash when she was about 8 months I think. I love this picture of her. It makes me miss her as a baby, but not so much that I want to go back to that stage. The stage she is in right now is much better. She has such an imagination and just says the funniest things.

Anyways, I tag whoever reads my blog... (does anyone read my blog). It really is fun to see what picture you are going to post so do it.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey i read your blog! so that makes a a loser i guess....kidding...

that's a cute pic of ash. she was a cute baby for sure. i posted one for you....

hope you guys are doing ok.....

talk to you soon!

Lindsey said...

That is the cutest picture!!!

Ashley Rae said...

I love that picture. She's adorable. I'm so bad at posting tags... I've been tagged with this one, before, but I've never done it. Maybe I will, this time... Ashlyn is just adorable.

Katie said...

What a fun picture of Ashlynn. And your kids looked great on Halloween. And, of course, Mark, but I still vote last year's costume as THE BEST EVER!!! Hope things are going well.

Krishelle said...

She is so adorable!

Jaci said...

You've been tagged