Friday, March 20, 2009

some of this and some of that

I just wanted to post some pictures of the kids. I was trying to get a cute picture of them but they weren't cooperating. And then I took a picture of Ashlynn's pictures that she drew. She drew a whale (which looks pretty good) and she said the other one was 'Ashlynn cinderella'. And then some pictures from the zoo. Katie and I went to the zoo and it was really fun. The weather was so good. I decided though that I am going to get a leash for Austin next time we go. I always said that I would never get a leash for my kids, but Austin is out of control. He wouldnt sit in the stroller or the wagon. He was all over the place. Crazy little boy.




























4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ashlynn's picture of the whale is better than I could draw! She did really good! That is so fun you went to the zoo! I haven't taken me kids for a couple years! They would love it! Ashlynn and Austin are so cute! Let's get together soon!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Cute pics! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!

Amber said...

Very cute pics!! It's amazing how they grow so fast, esp. when we haven't seen you guys is ages.
Hope life is good!

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable!!! They are growing up too fast!