Friday, November 13, 2009

Here's what we've been up to.....

So I have completely put off blogging again so I have another big update to do. Here is what has been going on the past couple of months:

We went to Disney princesses on Ice with Ashlynn's cousins. It was so dang fun! And it was fun to see Ashlynn so excited to see the princesses.

This is Ashlynn and Kaitlyn at princesses on ice. Do you think I could ever get a picture of Ash without a goofy smile on her face? Nope. Oh well.



We saw Ashlynn's friends Mckayla and Kylie there too. Ashlynn's cousin Bailee was there but Ashlynn wouldnt stand by her to get a picture with her.



I didnt get very good pics of the princess on ice but at least in this one you can see that it is Snow White



Here's a pic of me and Ash waiting for Disney on Ice to start



And another picture of us right before we left. I seriously had so much fun!



Onto our next event. This would be Austin and Halle's favorite thing to do. This time though, they decided to take an entire bag of goldfish up with them. It's kind of hard to see, but the fish were everywhere.




Austin and Halle are so funny together, but you cant take your eye off them for a second.



Next I have some good news (and although it looks like Im prego, that is not the news). I got released from scouts and was awarded this stick (sorry dont know the correct terminology). Awesome right. Not. It was my halloween attire for the night though.



Ashlynn was Dorothy this year for Halloween and Austin was a monkey. I had to tell them I would take them to McDonalds if they would wear there costumes.



And Mark dressed up as midgit Santa Claus this year. This picture doesnt do justice to what he really looked like.



These last pictures are of us making halloween cookies. This picture below is my favorite. You should have seen how many sprinkles were on this cookie that Brooklyn made. And she even ate it. It was awesome.



Cute Kaitlyn and her cookie



Even Austin was lucky enough to get to use sprinkles by himself



Ashlynn with her yummy cookie. (notice the sprinkles on her lips)



And Brooklyn with her sprinkles and cookie. Yummy

2 comments:

ann michele said...

hey my sister took larkin to the disney princesses on ice too!

nice midget santa...lmao

Lindsey said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes! I love that you had to bribe them with mcdonalds! You just got released from scouts? You were in there for a really long time!