Sunday, February 1, 2009

Funny Kids

Well I dont really have too much to blog about but I just wanted to write a few things down that the kids have said.

Ashlynn was sitting in the room with my mom the other day and Ashlynn said, ' I sure like girls named Grandma Sally.'

She is also big into telling Austin to 'shut his mouth' which is hilarious when she says it, until she says it to me, then it's not so funny.

One more thing. Austin's big thing lately is putting toys in the potty. So the other day I find him and his monkey completely soaked with toilet water. Yummy... Anyway, it was kind of funny but gross too.

I wish I could remember the other things they have said but since they are both crying and whining and hanging on me I guess this will be it.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is funny!!!

I'm sad not to see you tonight at Terri's shower! but that is awesome you are going to see Tara! Have a fun and wonderful time!!!

Ashley Rae said...

Grandma Sally, huh? That is hilarious. I love the things kids say... too cute.

Amber said...

I love posts like this! It really just puts a smile on my face :)

Hope you guys are doing well!