Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

Ashlynn has been on a roll with her conversations and the things she has been saying, and I dont want to forget them.It's just easier to write them all down in one place and on the blog so that I don't forget where I write them. So I might have a lot of conversation posts. I just love listening to little kids talk. They are so funny. So here are a few of Ashlynn's things:

Ashlynn was talking to my mom the other day and she said, "I'm almost four and my dad is my prince. He used to be my mom's prince, but then he became a daddy."

Then today she was coloring and she said, 'mom how do you spell frustrated?' She is into writing letters and spelling things, but it was funny that she wanted to spell that.

She has also been telling me lately that Austin is the rudest baby.

Gotta love em.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love reading the funny things Ashlynn says! I love that Mark use to be a prince now he's a daddy!

How is Austin doing with sleeping at night? I hope he is doing better!

Katie said...

We are still here for 11 months so you can come whenever you want. And then you can come to Pennsylvania next year!

Ashley Rae said...

Wow! She is so smart!! How old is she, now? What a freaking adorable girl.

The Bell Family said...

Lindsey - Ashlynn is so cute and funny! Where does she come up with all of this stuff? :)

Krishelle said...

Soooo cute!!! I lvoe the things kids say...