Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kids

I just wanted to write a few things that Ashlynn has said lately. She has been funny.

Yesterday we were taking a nap and I was pretending to sleep so that she would go to sleep and I opened my eyes and she was right in my face and this is the conversation:

Ash: Mom, why do you have hair in your nose?
ME: because. Now go to sleep.
Ash: Do I have hair in my nose?
Me: No.
Ash: Why do you?
Me: You just get it when you get older.
Ash: I dont want hair in my nose mom.

She has been coming up with some good 'one liners'. She says to Austin, "Austin, you are the rudest baby." And then today she said, "Austin, you look hideous."

As for Austin, he is just still climbing and falling off of everything. He hasn't been injured quite as bad as Halle though. He is trying to say everything and it's pretty funny. He loves to bug Ashlynn all day long. It sure makes for a fun day!

These pictures are just some pictures from last summer. We were playing with Henry and Avery when Tara was up here last summer. Tara and I were laughing so hard at Ashlynn and Avery. I wish I had some pictures of Avery. They are so funny.

Well I wish things were more exciting but they arent.





1 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

L.O.L. Hair in your nose? Well she is quite the perceptive little thing, isn't she? That is hysterical.