Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween

Okay, so these aren't the best pictures of Ashlynn and Austin's halloween costumes, but they'll work. They both looked so cute!! Just to make sure you all know what they were, Ashlynn was a witch and Austin was a monkey. We made it trick or treating to about three houses which was fine with us. Ashlynn was happy with the sucker that she got at the first house so we could have stopped then. She hasnt really caught on to what Halloween really is yet. She loved being a scary witch. Austin pretty much hated wearing his costume, but at this age he doesnt have a choice.










The special costume award goes to Mark. The pictures speak for themselves!!!!!!! At least he won best costume at his work and he got a $50 gift card to Good Wood BBQ restaurant.




6 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! (I mean Mark, not the kids). Just Kidding. The kidlets look so cute!
p.s. Mark, keep your distance from my kids. Your costume is pretty creepy!

Katie said...

Ben and I can't stop laughing at Mark. What a tight piece of booty!! Wow, that is one of the best costumes I have ever seen in my life. Well done. Oh, and Ashlyn makes the cutest witch ever. Honestly, that costume is adorable. Jenna didn't really get the trick or treating either. Oh well. You were right, those are great pictures and I'm so glad you posted them. Wait, where's your costume? Probably the same place as mine!!

The Bullocks said...

Mark you need to be arrested for that little number.
I can't believe how cute Ashlyn looks. she looks so old. and austin is such a little cutie. I love those pictures.

The Bullocks said...

p.s I love that mark has such a serious face. he's really taking his job seriously, law enforcement is no joke.

Mikesell Family said...

Holy cow that is the best costume I have ever seen! I love it! I about peed my pants when I saw it. I can't wait for Gentry to come home so I can show him!
-Betsy

Unknown said...

i seriously can't believe that i married into this family on purpose.

holy cow.