Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A trip to Spokane

My mom and sisters and I decided to take a trip to Spokane and visit my sister and her kids.... So my mom took two of Ashley's kids and flew down on Thursday morning. My dad, Ashley and I and the other three kids drove down. I dont even have a word for the drive down... but the next day after we had all somewhat recovered, we decided that the drive was worth it. Ashlynn and Austin had fun playing with thier cousins. And it was fun to see Katie and Ryan's house.
We ended up splitting up the drive on the way home and stayed in Boise overnight on Monday and then finished the drive Tuesday. What a freaking drive... But we had a good time. It was fun to see all the kids together and to hang out with my mom and sisters. We are glad Katie and Ryan are moving back in a few months Yay!!!

Ashlynn was so excited to play dress-ups with Bailee. She woke up at 6:30 the morning after we got there and the first thing she said was, 'I want to go play dress-ups.




Halle and Austin




The three babies- Austin, Davis and Halle. I thought Austin was a smiley baby but Davis smiled the entire time- even after we found out he had pnemonia. Poor little guy.




I love this picture. Isaac and Gavin are so cute to Ash.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!!! i hope you had fun!

me said...

Okay so seriously the 3 little ones...TRIPLETS! Are we sure they arent all from the same dad!??

The Bullocks said...

I'm glad you posted some pictures. You need to make me a cd and mail them to me. Thank you so much for coming. I really miss you guys so much. I wish you could have stayed longer. I love how in one on the pictures I am of coarse hovered over the food in the background. love ya