Friday, May 23, 2008

What bugs ya Wednesday.....

If any of you used to listen to 1280 the zone, they use to do this thing on Wednesday where you could call in and say what bugs you.... well I know it's not Wednesday and i know most of you wont care, but I am so mad and blogging is the only thing I can think of right now to make myself feel better. So here it goes...

I was trying to clean up and as I picked up one of the toys to put in the bucket a freaking spider was on it. I hate those stupid things. Bugs, spiders, insects- their all the same... why cant they just stay outside like they are suppose to? Or better yet, why cant they all just die.. In my mind I like to think there is a special place in hell for them where they all burn. I hate them more than Kobe Bryant, and phil Jackson. I would give up my bad habbits of diet coke and mountain dew if I never had to see one again. They just make me want to swear.... I would rather spend money on killing the dang things than on groceries. i hate spiders so much. I swear they are of the devil.

Anyway, I am happy to say that we have the bug gods coming over to spray again so hopefully this will take care of them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh boy......that is funny!

Ashley said...

Do you have a phobia of spiders??

Doney Days said...

Hey Lindsey! This is Heather (Skousen) Doney. I found your blog while I was blog stalking. Can I add your link to my page? Hope to hear from you soon! My blog is www.doneyfam.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Thanks for making me laugh tonight. I just wish I could be there to hear you tell me the story face to face - like we used to at NGC!