Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so hard to think of things to do with kids all day when they cant go outside and play. Katie and I thought it might be fun if we let the kids paint on cookie sheets with pudding. They had a blast........



Bailee Ashlynn and Tyson making beautiful pictures.



Ashlynn was a little reserved at first but as soon as she saw Bailee and Tyson doing it she started right in.......



Bailee wanted to give herself gloves...... what a good idea



Ashlynn was a complete mess.....



I think Tyson wins the messiest though......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is an interesting idea.....and yummy too!

Katie said...

I'm so jealous you have cousins to play with. Jenna keeps asking for them. Love the pudding idea - I'll have to keep that in mind!

Ashley Rae said...

That is so cute! Smart to put it in cookie sheets... Janica and I did that a while back with our girls- but we just put them on the floor with wax paper. Cookie sheets would keep it more contained, I would think.

They look like they're having a blast!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Looks good to me, I am ready for some sun shine too. When we actually get some come out and go to the splash park with us. I need your email again so I can send you those pics of Darin!

Candie said...

Yummy! Cambria would eat it all before she could even THINK about painting with it! Let's get together soon!

Amber said...

Looks like a fun mess! Madison likes to see pictures of Ashlin and says see potties in the toilet like Ashlin- Thank you Ash for your great example for a day! It was good to see you guys! Take care!!