Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog Update # 5 - just some funny stories

Well this will be my last post for the night. Austin's birthday is in two more days and I probably wont blog about it for six more months. But I just wanted to write a few things about the kids so that I can remember them. I wish I would have written things down because there are so many funny things.

I'll start with Austin-

I asked Austin the other day if he was stinky and he said, 'no, farted.'

The other day Ash and Austin were playing and Ashlynn did something that made him mad and he said, 'I hate you Ashy.' The kid is not even two. Why do they learn these things.

Austin has the cutest little voice. Every time I ask him something or tell him something he says, 'Ok mama'.

My dad took Austin on a train ride (TRAX) and I asked him where he went with Papa and he said, 'train, papa, fun'.

I love that he is learning so much and he is saying everything. When we rock before bed, we always sing a song and I always ask him what he wants to sing and he says, 'temple'. He is just the cutest little boy.

Ashlynn-

The other day Ashlynn said to me, 'mom my responsibility is to wear this bracelet on my wrist'

The other day we were driving in the car and Ashlynn saw a guy in a car next to us and she says, 'how come that dad doesnt have to go to work? that's not fair. Why does our dad have to go to work.' She loves her daddy.

Well dang it, if only I would have written things down. I just cant remember anymore. So I guess that's it.

Next blog post in six more months.

2 comments:

Ashley Rae said...

Love the updates! 6 more months isn't too unreasonable, right? :)

You do have 2 absolutely adorable kids. Sounds like they have great imaginations, too. That "responsibility" of Ashlyn's made me giggle.

Hooray for preschool! She's going to love it!

Krishelle said...

I wish my only responsibility was to wear a bracelet...I would be soo good at it!