Saturday, September 12, 2009

SLEEPOVER!

Ashlynn had Kaitlyn and Brooklyn come over this week and play, and they even got to sleepover. They had so much fun! And I gotta say, Kaitlyn and Brooklyn were the most well behaved kids. I hope Ashlynn was taking lessons (or maybe I should be taking parenting lessons). Anyway, we all had fun. We went swimming during the day, and then made caramel popcorn, and crowns for the kids. Thanks Kait and Brook for coming over!









here are the kids all ready for bed.



more swimming pics







lunch time!







the girls watching a movie in Ashlynn's bed.


1 comments:

me said...

sorry to tell you but parenting lessons from me wouldnt get you anywhere! they just like going to the babysitters and behave cuz they want you to love them...remember what kait said?? I dont always listen to my mom but I love listening to babysitters.