Saturday, September 12, 2009

Utah State Fair

So we went to the state fair with the kids, and it was so much fun. The kids loved it. And it was only $2 to get in. Except then we bought a fried twinkie and a fried snickers for $4 each so I guess we really didnt save much. Oh well. We really had fun!


I usually dont take pictures of animals, but the baby pigs were so cute!



I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh? Ha Ha (that's not even funny and I'm still leaving it on here)



Ash and Austin as a pig and a sheep. I love this pic.



Austin riding the pony.



waiting for the pony ride with Papa.



Ashlynn did not like the smell so she plugged her nose the whole time.



Tyson, Gav, and Austin by the tractor (I love Tyson's face)



Austin and Mark by the 'big tractor'. Austin loved it.


0 comments: